Autel MaxiVideo MV108 8.5mm Digital Inspection Camera/Automatic Inspection/Diagnostic Videoscope used with Autel Maxisys Series/PC
The MV108 digital inspection camera is designed to work with MaxiSys series products or PC. It turns your MaxiSys tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces.
- Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
- Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images.
Optimal Viewing Distance:MV108: 1’’ to 14’’ (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
Image Capture: MV108 (640x480)
Image Head: MV108: 8.5mm (0.33’’)
Operating Temperature: Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F）
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)
Weight:0.2kg with 5.5mm diameter imager head
Compliance: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)