Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool 100% original Receives 315MHz & 433MHz One Year Free Update online etc.
MaxiTPMS® TS401 from Autel is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
1. The function of TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) is to automatically monitor the tire pressure in the process of vehicle running and to alarm the tire leakage and low air pressure to ensure safe driving. The TS401 has functions about TPMS such as Activation, Relearn, and Read sensor data.
2. The activation function is to allow the sensor to send a signal so that the car receiver can get the sensor information, such as tire pressure, temperature and battery status, which can be used to detect the sensor is normal;
3. The Relearn function is able to read sensor ID and to match the ID stored in the TPMS ECU to correctly display the tire pressure and temperature parameters of each wheel, allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults
4. Read sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency.
5. When your key fob stops working or starts to perform sporadically, it will be particularly frustrating. The RKE & RF Monitor function provide a check for your key fob to make sure it is in top condition so it will work when you really need it.(The tool only tests 315MHz and 433MHz key fobs.)
1. Sensor coverage – activate ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Receive both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Interpret data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature,and battery condition
4. Provide visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
5. Accurate diagnosing result – a tool users can trust
6. Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
7. Pre-selection process offer faster activation and diagnostics
8. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
9. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
10. 1-year free upgrade via USB port
11. Multilingual support
12. Save up to 16 TPMS records for future data printing and review
13. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
14. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Screen: backlit 128*64 pixels with contrast adjustment
Power: 3.7 V lithium polymer battery
Operating temperature: From 0 ~ 50 degree C
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 70 degree C
Size: 195.5 mm x 104 mm x 37.5 mm
Weight: 0.37 kg
Multilanguage: English, French, Spanish, German