Nota ! In calitate de Dealer Autel in EU mentionam ca: Dispozitivul acceptă utilizarea numai în Uniunea Europeana și va fi blocat pentru utilizare în alte regiuni. 2. Limbă diponibila: numai engleză
Tester autentic profesional Autel MaxiSys MS919, versiunea Europeana (NU model de America) detine o tabletă cu ecran tactil de 9,7 inci cu sistem de operare Android 7.0 alimentat de un procesor Octa-core (2,3 GHz Quad + 1,7 GHz Quad), memorie integrată substanțială de 128 GB pentru a oferi îndrumări de diagnosticare și testarea componentelor auto si confirmarea reparațiilor. Noul MaxiFlash VCMI, funcționează ca un osciloscop cu 4 canale, generator, multimetru și tester CAN BUS.
MaxiSys MS919 features a 9.7-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use.
The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
• Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
• Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Operating System:Android 7.0
Processor:Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
Memory:4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
Display:9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen
Connectivity: Wi-Fix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR,GPS,USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device),HDMI 2.0,SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera (rear):Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight,Front: 5.0 Megapixel Sensors:Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output:Microphone,Dual Speakers,3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery:15000mAh 3.8V lithium-polymer battery,Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C Input Voltage:12V/3A
Adapter Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions (WxHxD):304.4 mm (11.98'') x 227.8 mm (8.97'') x 42.5 mm (1.67'') Weight:1.66kg (3.66lb.)
Supported Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11897-2, ISO-11897-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
Intelligent Diagnostics to Maximize Technician Intelligence：
Autel MS919 Professional Diagnostic Tool is designed to maximize technician’s intelligence. Ultra offers unique Repair Assist, DTC analysis, TSBs, Repair Assist and Repair Tips to provide step-by-step repair guidance for technicians:
The Intelligent Diagnostics function consists of the following sections:
1. Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s) – displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s).
2. Technical Service Bulletins – contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
3. DTC Analysis – provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
4. Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
5. Repair Tips – details the steps for determining and clearing faults. displays a range of diagnostic and repair steps, including the information needed in order to clear the faults.
6. Component Measurement – provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults, may include relevant circuit or wiring diagrams, vehicle structures analysis, waveform analysis, related DTCs, and detailed notation to aid the technician in diagnostics and repairs.
7. Relevant Cases – offers recommended repair cases that may be relevant to the current vehicle and/or the current fault.
Advanced 5-In-1 VCMI：
NEW Combination Vehicle Communication and Measurement Interface
-D-PDU / J2534 / RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols Cover More Vehicle Types
- DoIP / CAN FD Protocols for High-Speed CAN Cover New Vehicle Models
- NEW Oscilloscope
Faster Bandwidth 20MHz / Sample Rate 80MS/s
Higher 12-Bit Resolution / Larger Memory 32Mil Samples
Affordable Test Component Combination for Repair Confirmation
- Combined Signal Detection and Signal Stimulation
- OBDII Channel Detection / DLC Pin Location and Direct Measurement
- Protocol CAN Testing / Advanced Triggering / Auto-Scale Zooming
Easier Operation of Built-In Preset Guided Tests for Faster Operation
- Custom Probe Specification & Reference Waveform Libraries
- Saved Test Configurations / Component Tests / Data Gra
Top Advanced Hardware：
MaxiSys MS919 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 128GB built-in memory, 5MP & 16MP front and rear cameras, 15000 mAh battery.
MS919 diagnostic tool offers dynamic Topology Module Mapping, Repair Assist to provide guided procedures with code prioritization, DTC analysis & fault code solutions, Relevant Cases for DTC troubleshooting, direct access to code-related manufacturer's Technical Service Bulletins, repair tips, and relevant cases.
𝙊𝙀 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙎𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨:
Autel MS919 Diagnostic Tablet as the most advanced scanner of Autel, it can perform OE level all systems diagnostics on 95% of post 2000 vehicles, and 85% of post 2019 vehicles to read and clear codes, view live data, perform active tests and retrieve ECU information.
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣s:
Autel MS919 Automotive Scan Tool can perform various scheduled service and maintenance tasks including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, ABS Brake Bleed, DPF, IMMO Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Body Relearn, Window Door Sunroof and etc.
𝙀𝘾𝙐 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 & 𝙀𝘾𝙐 𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜:
1.Autel MS919 diagnostic tool can program/reflash ECUs/Modules on specific BMW and Benz vehicles after replacement to resolve drivability issues, fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes and durability of mechanical parts issues.
2.Autel MS919 can perform advanced ECU coding/online ECU coding to update the vehicle ECU/module to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adpative data of certain components after making repairs or replacements.
Puteti accesa si catalogul de produse Launch / Autel / Topdon aici: